Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Rendering Elevation as white model: possible?

Paopao
Booster
Is it possible to render proper elevations with the white model feature? I have tried to place a camera perpendicular but there is always a certain perspective. What I am after is a rendering (white model) of the elevation: what can I do? Can't do it exactly from the elevation setting.

Thanks
AC26 EDU • WIN 10 • Intel Core i7 2.8 GHz• 32G RAM• NVidia GForce GTX 1080
2 REPLIES 2
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
If you want to render a front or side view with out perspective change the 3D window to Axonometry.

If you go to 'View > 3D Navigation Extras > Look to' you can just select whichever element you want and the camera will face it straight on.

Tip: if you want to 'frame' your renders so you get all elevations the same size, you can make an emtpy morph frame (just lines, no surfaces) for each side (make sure they are the same height/width). if you select these and then pick 'zoom to selection' your 3D window will be to scale for each elevation.

Example from a while back attached below. You'll have to open them to view them to see they are the same height (to scale).
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Paopao
Booster
Thank you so much!
AC26 EDU • WIN 10 • Intel Core i7 2.8 GHz• 32G RAM• NVidia GForce GTX 1080