Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Renovation Filters - Override Pins

sdeisher
Contributor

I need to create a 3D view where ALL geometry in the model is visible, despite whether or not it is pinned to a specific renovation status. This is for a recurring export to Revizto, in which all geometry is exported to the Revizto model via a single 3D view and filtered through the Revizto settings later on.

This is a teamwork file, so I do not want to modify pinned status of any geometry, just view it all in the same 3D view. Can someone provide some tips for working with pinned elements?

2023 M2 Max Macbook Pro
Ventura 13.4
ArchiCAD 27
1 REPLY 1

I don't think this is possible. The only way to achieve it would be to manually save a copy of the project out as a separate pln and then open that file and use the Reset Renovation Status palette. Tell all of the renovation status to keep as is and check the checkbox to show all elements on all relevant filters. I think that would then show all of the elements in the project and effectively unpin those which are pinned to specific filters. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.0
macOS Sonoma (14.4.1)