BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Schedules. Add more information from model, in this case, doors

jl_lt
Ace

Hi!  im setting up yet another door schedule. I would like to know if there is a way to add more parameters to the schedule directly from the door settings.  Im thinking about:

-knob type (maybe with a small image of the dood knob) and knob height

-door thickness

-external/internal frame  (yes/no + thickness)

-ventilation

-Frame/Leaf Material

-finishings Frame/leaf

etc

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JoeA
Booster

All of those selection can be added through Property Manager.  (it is helpful organize the data by building component. We utilize the Master Format filing system in our office.)

Joe A.

ArchiCAD since 8.0

View solution in original post

Solution
Barry Kelly

If they are parameters in the door objects, you can add them in schedules by adding object parameters in your schedule fields.

If they are not parameters, then as JoeA has suggested, you can add properties to your doors.

You can then either manually fill in the property values or set up expressions in the properties that can do some calculations for you to determine the property value.

Then add the properties to the schedule fields.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
JoeA
Booster

All of those selection can be added through Property Manager.  (it is helpful organize the data by building component. We utilize the Master Format filing system in our office.)

Joe A.

ArchiCAD since 8.0

Solution
Barry Kelly

If they are parameters in the door objects, you can add them in schedules by adding object parameters in your schedule fields.

If they are not parameters, then as JoeA has suggested, you can add properties to your doors.

You can then either manually fill in the property values or set up expressions in the properties that can do some calculations for you to determine the property value.

Then add the properties to the schedule fields.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Found it! thank you very much!  It was a matter of selecting library item properties, everything is there,  right in front of our eyes. we were blind now we see

Learn and get certified!