Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Skin List Label Size / Text Wrap

CroftDesign
Newcomer

Hi

I am trying to set up some office standards, and looking into ways to standardise detail annotations. 

I am wanting to have specification notes defined in the building material properties, and then display it in a skin list label when labelling a composite. If that makes sense.

When using the skin list label, the issue im running into is that i cant define the size of the label, and the text won't wrap, so the label displays as long as the string of text which won't be usable. 

Im sure there must be a way to resize the label graphically, but i cannot find it!

Any Help much appreciated. 

Cheers

Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 11.38.06.png
2 REPLIES 2

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing this great idea!

I am happy to say we took notice of this wish and I have added it to our Wish List database (please refer to it as IDEA-4395). Hopefully, our Product Management team will adopt this one in the future.

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT