Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Structural Dimension 3 Level Structure

EXPODTL
Contributor

I Labeled my Structural Dimensions separately so that I would not have to repeat these dimensions on each level.

Why does this not work?  It seems that the only way is to relabel dimensions on each level?  What is the proper way to do these structural dimensions?

2 REPLIES 2
Rajesh Patil
Expert

Mostly for any repetitive floor plans using the "Module" is much better if willing to show similar things including text and dimensions.

Rajesh Patil
AC 09-27 | INT | WIN11 64
Dell Inspiron 7591, Core i9, 9880H 2.30GHz, 16.0GB, NVidia GeForce GTX1650, 4.0GB, SSD Internal 500GB, Dell SSD External 250GB
DGSketcher
Legend

It’s a problem with element associated nodes. Dimensions will not copy unless you also duplicate the elements they are attached to, so you would need to copy the dimensions and elements to place them on the upper floor. If you can’t copy the elements e.g you have multi-storey columns then use the trace reference to help manually duplicating the dimensions.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)