Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Trouble Publishing my master layout

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey guys,

I'm having trouble publishing my master format so that I may print them. I can't seem to drag the two master layouts in the organizer to the publisher set. Is there something that I'm needing to do to be able to drag the two master layouts to the publisher sets? I'm needing to print my model with various views onto D sized paper. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
You don't drag your Masters to the Publisher. Masters are assigned to Layouts. The Layouts can then be published.

The procedure is ...

Save views to View Map (with Layer Combinations, Model View Options etc set as required)
Go to layout
Assign Master (drawing title block) to layout
Place Views (drag and drop from view map) onto layout
Print / plot / publish
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok I'm still not understanding how to assign the Master to the layout where I can publish it. I have the Master in the Layout book of the Organizer. How am I able to publish it from there?
Anonymous
Not applicable
If you'd like to just print/plot a blank version of your title block (master layout) then simply create a new layout using the desired master, drag that layout from the layouts column of the organizer to the publishing column of the organizer and publish.