Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Updated to 6000, for AC25 all the problems remain

BoNgO
Booster

Update 6000 for Win!

The main problems are still unresolved!
1. Height markup with custom start flies off on layouts and shows a value from 0 project!

Problems in working in teamwork:
1. Dimensions attached to centerlines fall off from the anchor point.
2. Dimensions on reamers attached to elements fall off from the anchor point.

p.s.

I apologize for not translating the previous message correctly

10 REPLIES 10
Chris Grantham
Advocate

The latest release is 6005.  

16" MacBook Pro M1 Max
Mac OS 12.2.1
ArchiCAD 25 Build 6005
Karl Ottenstein

@BoNgO  - what does any of what you said even mean?  What do you mean by "fly off on/into..."? 

If you have previously reported each of these 4 issues here, please edit your post (3 vertical dots to the right of your post date/time) and add links to the threads where each is discussed.

What is your operating system?  What is your localization of Archicad?  Etc.  Not sure how you expect any help without giving details of your situation.

As @Chris Grantham notes in his post, the current build is 6005.  Install that and see if the issues remain.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Karl Ottenstein

@BoNgO 

PS. I just checked, and there is a build 7000 preview version available for 25.  Select your language version and see if it is available for your localization.  If not - and you are an international user, you can also download the INT version of Archicad and install this 7000 build there just to test if it solves your issues.

AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

This version is currently provisional and not available for my region

As I said, in that case install the INT version of Archicad and then the 7000 preview update to see if that update will resolve your issues 🙂

Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll have to give it a try.

Installed the INT version with update 7000
The problems I wrote about above remained! And they are critical!
In confirmation of my words, I attach a screenshot with the problem of marks on the layout!

1.jpg2.jpg
Chris Grantham
Advocate

I am still not 100% clear on what is happening here.  Your story levels are turned on in your elevation/section (see attached).  These will always appear at the extent of your elevation/section marker.  My thought is these are the ones that are 'flying' off of the layout.  In addition, you have added some elevation dimensions, that maybe are not quite dialed in the way you would like in terms of the representation.  You may have some problems with reference elevations so you might check there to see if you can tweak it so you can get it looking the way you like.  

Screenshot 2023-04-02 at 12.18.05 PM.png

16" MacBook Pro M1 Max
Mac OS 12.2.1
ArchiCAD 25 Build 6005

I'm not talking about what the elevation marks look like.

Elevation mark value with "custom start" to display the value 0.000 at any mark, on the views is displayed correctly, but on the layout flies to the mark relative to the zero of the project