BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

View and measurement of fills

Bara3
Booster

Hello, I am making a new template for Archicad 24 and I have run to this problem. I have already done a lot of work, but I provably made some mistake (I do not know where) and now all my fills and materials are displayed in a wrong way. Hatches are not shown according the measure and lines are too closely next to each other. I checked Attributes Manager but even when I changed some properties, changes did not applied (show according measurement is checked). How can I change my fills and builiding materials to defaul in my template? Is it possible?

Or maybe how can I import and export fills from default version of Archicad into my template? Maybe there is a better solution, I will be grateful for all advice. In addition there is a foto of my problem. 

Bara3_0-1643798898624.png

Bara3_1-1643798974791.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
martin-b
Booster

This looks to me like a display thing. Try turning on "Vectorial Hatching" under: View / On-Screen View Options / Vectorial Hatching.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Miha_M
Advisor

This could depend on many possible wrong settings. Maybe you have some graphic overrides applied?

You can always use the Attribute Manager to import fills, linetypes, etc., but depending on how far you have your template developed, this can also cause new problems. Take a look at this Archicad tweet - a template development should always follow this pictured steps.

Archicad on Twitter: "Where would you start to develop your #Archicad template? What's the recommend...

| Archicad 4.55 - 27
| HP Z840 | 2× E5-2643 v4 | 64 GB RAM | Quadro M5000 | Windows 10 Pro x64
| HP Z4 G4 | W-2245 | 64 GB RAM | RTX A4000 | Windows 11

Solution
martin-b
Booster

This looks to me like a display thing. Try turning on "Vectorial Hatching" under: View / On-Screen View Options / Vectorial Hatching.

Thank you so much, it worked.

Thank you, I will use it to further develop the template. 

Learn and get certified!