Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Where is the "save as" .eps format???? urgent help

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello to all,

I can't find the export as .eps (encapsulated post script in Archicad 10). Can someone help me please?...

thanks

regards
4 REPLIES 4
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Retirado:

The save to eps format was dropped from ArchiCAD 10. If you search the forum you will find other threads on this topic.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Djordje
Ace
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=13665

Search first, answer later.

Un the upper right corner, next to FAQ, is the Search link. You can also click here:

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/search.php

Input EPS as a keyword. See the results. Read them all.

Then ask. But, by then, you will see that there is no need to, as fifty people asked in the last year or so the same question.

The last 49 should have searched first. Or is it really 42?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
if the eps file is still urgent.

Download trial version of Acrobat.

Print ArchiCAD drawings as .pdf.

Open in with Acrobat, save as .eps.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Ralph Wessel
Mentor
Retirado wrote:
I can't find the export as .eps (encapsulated post script in Archicad 10). Can someone help me please?...
If you don't mind getting your hands dirty using command-line tools, you could output your files as pdf and use Ghostscript to convert them to eps. Ghostscript is free, but not exactly user-friendly. You convert from pdf to ps with:pdf2eps <sourcename.pdf> <tempname.ps>
Then convert to eps with:eps2eps <tempname.ps> <destname.eps>

Let me know if you want to try this but can't work out how to install Ghostscript. I would need to know which platform you work with (Mac/Win).
Ralph Wessel BArch