Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Forum Posts

Publisher Properties Issue

Just noticed today an issue with Publishing Properties. I have several folders each with their own set of layout sheets in the Publisher Sets display. If I change the file name under Publishing Properties it changes the file name for all folders in t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation style override pen thickness

My 3D walls and 2D lines are set to be "demolished" under the renovation status. They are on the same renovation style override, which has a thickness of .40mm. How do I make my 2D lines show up thicker? - please see attached image, thank you.

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad Dimensions change from work space to layout space

I using Archicad 23. my unit is centimeter but when I place the drawing in master layout the dialogue box appears with the setting of dimension in meter and I want dimensions to remain in centimeter. I read through the manual but cant find the answer...

• 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Label Size

Using Archicad 23 on a MAC platform. NCS Indicator 23, Movable Furniture label (triangle). I can adjust the size of the text, but I cannot adjust the size of the triangle itself. Any suggestions?

mukster by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Skin list label 23 issue

Hi all, I remember seeing somewhere that the skin list label has had a bug in it some years back causing it to offset the text by it self. And that you can fix this by opening the label and clicking OK and then it repositions to the correct placement...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad elevation wont work properly

Hello, so recently i started working on ARCHICAD 23 and i think i have changed my settings but i don't know for sure what is wrong, i will introduce a picture down below https://ibb.co/VTQR9Hj

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Revision History object and revisions across stages

Hello, We are using the Revision History object to show changes on the drawing along with automatic revisions. When we go from Preliminary Drawings to Tender drawings we want to clear the P01, P02, P03 revisions from showing on the drawing and then c...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ELEVATIONS RENDERING QUESTIONS

Hello guys! I have archicad 20 and I want to save my elevations(or sections) as 1) a pdf or jpeg with textures and materials and stuff like that(textures as in the perspective). or 2) to save them as dwg document can you tell me the steps I have to f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"LAYOUTMERGE" Command as it is in AutoCAD.

I think ArchiCAD needs something like the "LAYOUTMERGE" command as in AutoCAD. Thus we can be able to create PDF files and print them not like a book; page by page but as a single long sheet. Maybe it can be done by adding "views support" to sheets, ...