Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Forum Posts

Wrong wall lengths

Hello, Archicad users. I have a problem when checking out the length of a wall. In the schedules get the same result whether I check in the Length of Refference Line, Length of the wall (at the center, inside and out). However, they are all wrong. Th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stair not showing on layout

I have a stair created with a stair tool that is showing in view map but does not show in the layout. It doesn't happen with all stairs, just with this specific one so not sure what can it be. Any ideas?? please help!!

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

door schedule colors

HAve generated a door schedule; doors show up with the surface material. How can I get them to show up only in black and white outlines? The colored doors are custom door leafs created with those colors since one can't change materials in the door di...

Stretch External Drawing with reference points

Is there any way to stretch an external drawing or figure using several reference points? I am currently working on a project where I need archival material to line up with digital drawings. While the digital drawings are exact, the archival material...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior elevation view looks green

I am having troubles with an interior elevation which is part of a group, it looks all green except story levels, but I can still work and dimension it, when i place it in the layout it looks fine. Does somebody know why it looks like that?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Layout Automatic numbering with automatic revision added.

In AC21 a revision number would automatically be added to my drawing number which would prevent the overwriting of previous revisions and allow me to retain a comprehensive set of all revisions issued. Since upgrading to AC22 I have been unable to en...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Document Options

Hi all, Might anyone have an idea why my document options when publishing / saving as a PDF are different to what should apparently be there according to the user guide? Ling.

Wall Pens Wrapping Incorrectly with Current Release

After recently updating to the newest version of Archicad 22, I noticed my wall pen colors were wrapping inconsistently depending on if it is an inside or outside corner (see attached images). After saving it down to Archicad 21, the problem is solve...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Slab - Wall (Insulation) - Slab : wall not visible

I have two composite foundation slabs with a wall (insulation) in between. All three elements have status (new construction). The problem is that with Renovation filter set to New Construction (first image) I don't see the insulation wall but only th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes