Got a minute? We appreciate your feedback:

Graphisoft Learn survey
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Forum Posts

Measuring tool - Point of Reference

Hello everyone from snowy Greece, I have a little problem, it came up all of a sudde, probably from some shortcuts I accidentaly typed. My measure tool, now, counts from the 0,0 (x,y,) user origin and not from the point I first click to. How can I ch...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

stop the increase in ID?!

How can i stop the increase numbering in ID when i use any element ... for example when i use beam element and named it B200 , the next element will have ID: B201 "This is not what I want "

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Detailing Help!

Hi everyone I have attached two images: one is a detail produced in vectorworks 2010 and other is the section I have produced in Archicad 15 so far. I'm tasked with making these two details look the same and am struggling to get the same level of det...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

layouts disappearing when updating aaaaaagggggghhhhhhhh

Hi Folks My layouts are disappearing when it updates. I've tried changing the anchor points as suggested in another post. I've stretched the frame a million miles and there is nothing there. Its only happening with some of my layouts the others are f...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

HP DesignJet 110 uses colored ink to print black rendering

Aloha, After getting good high quality sketch renderings into my layouts I am now faced with a different problem. When I print the layouts with the sketch renders in them my HP 110 DesignJet prints the rendering and only the rendering with color inks...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Publishing PDF's in ArchiCAD 10 on new Mac Lion software

I use ArchiCAD 10 and I just upgraded my Mac to the new Lion software (10.7.2) So far ArchiCAD seems to be working good, but I can't publish PDF's. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

using the fill tool to measure areas - HELP!

how can you create a fill area, with a label stating the function of the room, the area that it should be (lets say according to the program) and the area that it currently is (according to your plan) - i have seen this in an office that i worked in ...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Story Level Marker Problem--Glitch?

I have two sections in which the story level marker won't display solid fills--all four quadrants are transparent. My other six sections display correctly with solid fill in alternating quadrants. The section marker and story level marker settings ar...