Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Forum Posts

Dimensioning windows

Sometimes when I dimension windows to the center line, it seems to do it just fine but later, when I've plotted the drawing, I see that ArchiCad has changed it to show the dimension to one edge of the window instead. What causes this?

Default Text

Our office has a default text for most of our titles, notes, etc., is there a way to tell SE 2010 to use our font by default? I'd like to be able to do this w/o going into all of the tools, changing the font, and then making a template. EyeDeers?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

orientating plans to true north in v13

The new orientation tool is great for rotating views so I can work on floor plans verticlly and horizontally but still keep the site plan so the building is true North BUT... Some things such as section markers, electrical symbols with text orientate...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

placing window markers on external elevations

Hi I am fairly new to archicad. Could someone tell me how to label my windows on the external elevations with their corresponding window number (marker) from the floor plan? I have tried looking in archicad help. Thanks I am using archicad 12 and 13

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

dimension's problem in elevation window

Hello I have a problem with dimensions in elevations window, because i do not see it, it is too small to see anything. In order to see anything i have to type huge number, for example, type text size 500mm. Also the same with marker's size, axes and ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Color construction drawings

After 10 years my inkjet plotter finally gave out and keeps giving me an endless error message. Just set up my new color plotter and am wondering with the affordability of color printing if offices are starting to incorporate color into their constru...

Title 24

I want to be able to transition between two different window and door markers so that I can export information for a title 24 consultant. Any suggestions? Basically the difference is that on the Schematic or Construction Documentation the markers can...

ares997 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Notes in Sheet Layout or Notes in Model View?

I tried to search for this but could not come up with anything. Which is the best location to add notes. Sheet layout is very fast but I am concerned things might "slide" around causing errors later. Model view causes you take make a new layer... wha...

drh64 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dynamic Layout

Hello All, I am now facing a real challenge here. I want to implement a dynamic feature into the site layout drawn in Archicad. For example- I am drawing a layout 500'x400'. I have 6 pads for the buildings. 3 on one side and 3 on the other. These are...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes