General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

Archicad 24 Update 7000 Preview Released

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Dear All,

Today we have made available the latest Preview version of Archicad 24 Update 7000. We have created and tested packages for the INT, AUS, NZE, UKI, and USA language versions. The Preview update for GER and AUT language versions is expected to arrive next week.

The Preview Update is only available for the above language versions. If you attempt to install it on a different language version, you will get an error message about this.

We will create Public Update packages for all languages in the upcoming weeks. It will be possible to update from the Preview package to the Public one without a problem.

You can read the Release Notes, List of Improvements and download the packages from here.

Should you have any questions or feedback, please let us know!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

18 REPLIES 18
Eduardo Rolon

Link:

https://graphisoft.com/us/resources-and-support/downloads?localization=USA&type=AC&version=24

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for the feedback! I corrected the link!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Liamthanks
Booster

Hi Minh,

Any idea when the full version will be released?

Cheers!

AC24 Build 7000 AUS - Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon 5700 XT, M.2 NVME 0.5TB SSD, 32GB RAM

Hi @Liamthanks,

The official update packages for Archicad 24 will arrive in about 2 weeks. There won't be any changes to them, so feel free to update using the current packages if you want to. 

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

DGSketcher
Legend

@Minh Nguyen Can you confirm if b,7000 has the same dimension marker bug as 25 b5000 and will it be fixed in the official release? I can do without wasting time installing the update only to have to reinstall my current version. 

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

Is this the bug where the dimension lines all play up in layout view depending on the scale of the last opened drawing? 

AC24 Build 7000 AUS - Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon 5700 XT, M.2 NVME 0.5TB SSD, 32GB RAM

@Liamthanks No this is the one where all the following markers go missing if the initial dimension is too small to place the markers between the end nodes. They look ok in the view map but don't make it to the output...

Layout Book.png

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

Hi @DGSketcher,

This defect affected Archicad 25 only. This is why no bug fix is needed for Archicad 24.

I really hope that the fix for this issue will be ready for Archicad 25 Update 4.

Thank you for your understanding, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

DGSketcher
Legend

@Minh Nguyen So, just checking is AC24/7000 now certified for use with MacOS Monterey?

Yes, that's correct. Archicad 24 7000 should be compatible with macOS Monterey.

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Aladar Kish
Contributor

Hey Minh,

Any idea when the 7000 FRA version will be released?

Best regards,

Aladar Kish

AC 4.2 - AC 24 7006 FRA
mac OS 11.6.7

Hello Minh,

Today Archicad 24 version 7000 is available on the reseller's platform 🙂

Best regards,

Aladar Kish

AC 4.2 - AC 24 7006 FRA
mac OS 11.6.7
DGSketcher
Legend

@Aladar Kish 

You might want to read this... 🙈

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Setup-License-articles/MacOS-12-Monterey/ta-p/309154

@DGSketcher

Thanks, I had read that and have been impatiently awaiting release of AC 24 FRA version 7000 which happened today 🙂 Haven't installed it yet though...

AC 4.2 - AC 24 7006 FRA
mac OS 11.6.7

@Aladar Kish after waiting for Graphisoft to catch up since October, I was hoping to finally upgrade to Monterey this weekend, I guess its going to be a bit longer... 😴

Djordje
Ace

Hi, guys!

24 is old news, but we have running projects in 24, so have to check:

Did anyone report a bug with the Grid System? After you place it, it is not recognized as a Grid System any more. You cannot edit it, only delete and redo.

Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen

@Djordje I just dropped a grid in a (7006 UKI Full) new template without issue. Have you checked Suspend Groups is OFF as when suspended & editing it breaks the Grid System?

Djordje
Ace

7006 is Mac only... Windows is 7000

there was no editing, and the Groups are always on when working with the Grid System, of course... now it behaves... until the next time...

Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen