BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

Calling all French-Speaking Archicad Users! β€ŒπŸ‡«πŸ‡·β€Œ Join Us in Localizing Archicad Training Courses!

Akos Karoczkai
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

FRA_curriculum.png

 

Are you an advanced Archicad user with a passion for teaching and sharing your knowledge? We are looking for talented individuals who can help us localize Archicad training courses from English to French for the Graphisoft Learn Program on a contractual basis.

Requirements:

βœ… Advanced and confident Archicad skills

βœ… Native French language proficiency

βœ… Video recording and editing skills

βœ… Capability to create narration with a pleasant voice and proper microphone

If you are passionate about Archicad, have a knack for teaching, and possess the required skills, we would love to hear from you! If you're interested, please reach out to me at akaroczkai@graphisoft.com! We look forward to collaborating with you to make Archicad accessible to even more eager learners!

Akos Karoczkai,
Manager, Professional Services, Customers Success, Graphisoft

1 REPLY 1
Til Breton
Participant

Hi I am an architect, Archicad reseller and Archicad trainer in professional offices. Regarding Archicad my experience is broad as I started using it and training on it since 1995. Can you develop the kind of relationship are you looking for?

Learn and get certified!