Please be informed that the Graphisoft ID maintenance planned for June 3 has been postponed by a week to June 10, 2023.
Please note that on Saturday, June 10, 2023, from 10 AM (CEST), the Graphisoft ID login service will be unavailable due to necessary infrastructure upgrades that ensure we continue to deliver the best service possible.
We expect the downtime to last up to 5 hours.
During this time, it will not be possible to:
- create new accounts
- manage licenses: download, upload, upgrade
- log in with Graphisoft ID on:
- manage accounts and companies
- upload BIMx models to the BIMx transfer site directly from Archicad.
During this event, it will still be possible to:
- run Archicad with a downloaded software license
- run Archicad with a hardware license
- work on BIMcloud SaaS with users who are not connected with Graphisoft ID
- visit Graphisoft related sites (e.g., Graphisoft Community, BIMx Model Transfer site) without logging in.
If you experience any difficulties or problems, please get in touch with your local support.
Archicad requires authentication. Can we work with Archicad during the maintenance window?
Authentication means you must log in with your Graphisoft ID, which will not be possible during this time. You can still work with Archicad if you are already logged in. If you are not logged in, you won’t be able to log in and use Archicad.
Will BIMcloud SaaS work during the maintenance window?
BIMcloud SaaS will work while we update the infrastructure. You will be able to manage projects from the web interface and use Teamwork in Archicad with users who are not connected with their Graphisoft ID on SaaS. However, SaaS users connected with Graphisoft ID (such as BIMcloud Administrators) won’t be able to log in.
We appreciate your understanding.
Graphisoft Technical Support Team