BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Hidden Forum

Graphisoft Learn Survey

Rob
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Improving our training and learning programs is an ongoing process that cannot be successfully completed without valuable contributions of our customer and user community. This survey aims to analyse the aspects of your engagement and identify areas for further improvements. Graphisoft would like to thank you for your participation.

The Graphisoft Learn Survey is now closed. We would like to thank all participants who took part in this survey for their valuable contributions. Next step will be publishing localised versions of this survey on all localised communities and making it available for the wider public.

::rk
13 REPLIES 13
DGSketcher
Legend

I appreciate this probably isn't the correct thread, but I'm going to post anyway as I don't see where else it can go.

We were advised in December 2022 by @Gordana Radonic that the GDC forum was being shut down, but as part of the restructuring of the forums we would get:

• GDC/Insider forum – Centralized communication between group members and the Graphisoft team. Meeting notes from all webinars/workshops will be brought to the forum threads for further communication.

Clearly the options for Insiders to have grown up conversations in the same way as the old GDC forum hasn't happened. I can't help but think that despite being a native English speaker I have been caught out by the ambiguity of the above description, which should probably read more like "As an Insider you will only discuss issues we pick when we say you can!". So, for the Dinosaurs amongst us carrying that huge collective knowledge base of experience the meteor appears to have landed.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

Trevor please...

I opened this discussion to simply conduct a quick survey among Insiders and make sure that the survey is ok enough for the wide public in all localised communities. There is no need for conspiracy theories...

::rk

Although @DGSketcher's post is malplaced (which is noted) I don´t really see anything even resembling a conspiracy theory and it is quite stunning to read such a response from a GS account. In another thread you said "Insider program - the idea was to expose local users to each other and remove "national silos" we used have before" but the reality is that we as participants are bound to silence by a NDA. How are we to interact and break silos? And to point out how ridiculous it is to cover every single interaction between users and GS with an NDA - last year I got edited and warned by a community moderator simply for referencing that focus of AC26 was efficiency - something that wasn't even learnt under the beta NDA but the user group webinars or what ever initiative you hade going then. So there is no need for conspiracy theories - it is out in the open.

And I think I just realised why the post had to go here - there simply is no other place as we are lacking a insider forum.... case in point.

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!