BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

AC 11 still Crashing on Mac OSX 7.2

Anonymous
Not applicable
AC 11 is still crashing on MAC OSX 7.2 can anyone help. It crashes everytime I publish and save as. But sometimes it worked fine though. Is there a bug fix from GS at all? Help!
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
Mark wrote:
AC 11 is still crashing on MAC OSX 7.2 can anyone help. It crashes everytime I publish and save as. But sometimes it worked fine though. Is there a bug fix from GS at all? Help!
Version 11 is not supported on Lion:
http://www.archicadwiki.com/MacOSXLion

That, and being 4 versions old, I doubt that you can expect a hotfix. They don't report any known major problems such as yours on that page, though.

I wonder if it is related to the format that you are publishing to, or that you're using for the 'save as'. Post that info so some of us can see if we can reproduce the issue. I just tried both and didn't see a problem.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Karl. I tried publishing a PDF and a DWG set and sometimes it works fine but most of the time it crashes from the navigator. Its a little weird I have to say. Is there any suggestions to how to remedy this? Need to sort out a few papers for tech school and wont be able to afford the upgrade. 😃
Learn and get certified!