BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

AC 15 Hotfix ( Build 3898 ) update problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've updated AC-15 with the latest hotfix ( build 3898 ) but get a "Warning" pop up when I start the program. ( see attachment ) However, the program still appears to open correctly, and the correct build ( 3898 ) appears in the "About ArchiCAD" window.

I've tried to run the hotfix again, but the program indicates that it is already installed.

Is there some way to correct this without having to uninstall/reinstall the software? Should I even be concerned, given the software appears to be working correctly?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Len

Warning-AC-15 Hotfix-3898.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
Karl Ottenstein
I would call the free US tech support number when they're back at work tomorrow...

...but I would assume the message wouldn't appear unless something was amiss. Is it possible that you installed anything in other than the normal places, e.g., renamed the ArchiCAD exe, loaded Graphisoft add-ons from a folder other than the ArchiCAD add-ons folder, etc?

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Katalin Takacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

please check out this ArchiCAD Wiki article that is about the same problem: http://archicadwiki.com/Bugs/HotfixInstallWarningMessage
Katalin Takacs
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you Karl. I don't think I've changed the location of anything or added any add-ons since the last update, but I'll check with Tech support today.
Len
Karl Ottenstein
I just corrected a typo in Katalin's link - which should work now, Len. Most details are for Max OS X though, and your screenshot shows you're on Windows ... still might be something there that helps...

Let us know how you resolve the issue, via the Wiki info and/or tech support.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!