BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

AC 27 official release date?

rm
Advisor

Is there an actual release date of AC27 in the US.  Cant seem to find a download link for it.  I assume those of us that paid our yearly SA get access to it, or am I wrong about that?

Thanks!

Robert Mariani
MARIANI design studio, PLLC
Architecture / Architectural Photography
www.robertmariani.com

Mac OSX 13.1
AC 24 / 25 / 26
14 REPLIES 14

I am not sure there was one reason out of ten thousand that would justify this milestone scheduled for October 4, 2023. Why then this delay?

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11

Here's another question to ponder. Considering that macOS Sonoma is out already why isn't Graphisoft offering a compatibility hotfix for AC25, since according to their own support policy, they support the two most current versions? Since AC27 isn't available for the US market yet, it seems like they aren't holding up their end of the deal since they are only offering support for the current usable version, AC26. They must have had access to macOS Sonoma Developer releases long before now, right? You'd have a hard time convincing me that macOS Sonoma blindsided them. I have several active projects that I don't want to be forced to migrate from AC25 to maintain full compatibility with macOS.

Support Policy:
This policy is effective from June 1, 2010.

Support Policy Questions and Answers:

Q: Which Archicad versions are supported?
A: Hotfixes are typically issued for the two most current versions of Archicad. Troubleshooting assistance by Graphisoft direct support personnel is provided for the three most current versions. Support for older versions is limited to information available on Graphisoft.com, Help Center and Archicad-Talk. Solutions are usually available in the current version of Archicad.

#FreeTheKeys!

iMac 27 (2020) 3.8 GHz Core i7; 128 GB RAM; Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB GPU (macOS Sonoma)
MacBook Pro M1 Max; 64 GB RAM; 32-Core GPU (macOS Sonoma)
ArchiCAD 27/26/25 Full (latest builds). User since AC12 (2008).
Josh Verran
Expert

I closely follow all newsletters from Archicad and Graphisoft to stay updated. Despite this, I may have overlooked an update notification.

I also checked with my colleagues to see if they were aware of any recent updates.

Interestingly, this forum thread was the first result when I searched Google for information. Afterward, I visited our national distributor's website and confirmed that the download is indeed available.

GRAPHISOFT CERTIFIED ARCHICAD BIM MANAGER

ARCHICAD 18-27 | BIMcloud Basic | CI Tools | Grasshopper - Rhino | CloudCompare | Bluebeam

LinkedIn | www.creativespace.co.nz | Tauranga, New Zealand

Windows 10 Pro | Intel Core i9-9900K @3.60GHZ | 32Gb RAM | 2xSamsung S27F350 1920x1080 60Hz | Nvidia Quadro P2200 (5Gb)

They’ve clearly fumbled this release. But what’s more concerning is that there’s no word from them on the community board about what is really expected for us to do. Everyone has to glean it from other comments. It’s really troubling that they don’t reply, respond or remark on a lot of our concerns that we bring up on this board.

Rex Maximilian, Honolulu, USA - www.rexmaximilian.com
ArchiCAD 27 (user since 3.4, 1991)
16" MacBook Pro; M1 Max (2021), 32GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, 32-Core GPU
Apple Vision Pro w/ BIMx
Creator of the Maximilian ArchiCAD Template System

The download was available for a week now, but for many countries, including the US, it was not useable until today.

Rex Maximilian, Honolulu, USA - www.rexmaximilian.com
ArchiCAD 27 (user since 3.4, 1991)
16" MacBook Pro; M1 Max (2021), 32GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, 32-Core GPU
Apple Vision Pro w/ BIMx
Creator of the Maximilian ArchiCAD Template System
Learn and get certified!