BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

AC10-Incorrect 3D items display

Eduardo Bell
Contributor
Howdy, Got a problem. Just installed 10 (build 987) in an underpowered Mac (32MB- VRAM & 768MB SDRAM). When I select a portion of a model in the plan window, either with the marquee or the arrow tools, the whole model is displayed in the 3D window instead of the selected portion. I've tried this with different files, including the training files and the problem repeats. However the same files opened with AC9 work as they should. Is there any new setting I'm missing or is just that this machine can't do the trick? Any Ideas? Thanks for any response and thanks for all the other ones too!
v4.55 to v27-b4030 MacBookPro 8-Core Intel i9 16GB ram AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 4GB vram OS Monterey v 12.7.1
2 REPLIES 2
Eduardo Bell
Contributor
Well, I just found the way it's done in 10. Got to right click after making the selection and choosing 'Show selection/marquee in 3d'. I was too used for this one to be automatically displayed. Seems obvious now that I see it. Sorry about that.
v4.55 to v27-b4030 MacBookPro 8-Core Intel i9 16GB ram AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 4GB vram OS Monterey v 12.7.1
Erika Epstein
Booster
Try making a short cut key for it
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Learn and get certified!