BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

AC10 insatbility?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just wondering if anyone else out there is having trouble with opening AC10.

I've just started using AC10 on several new projects over the last few weeks. Recently I stopped being able to open AC10 at all. It starts to open, loads the libraries, and starts to show the toolbars and such, then just disappears. No error message...no nothing...just back to my desktop.

This had started happening randomly a few weeks ago, but now is so consistent that I can't even open the projects to re-save as an AC9 project, and go back to the old days...

Since I couldn't find much on this with a search, I'm wondering if it's a problem with my computer...which is 4 years old, but is still a reliable workhorse...Xi XP2000 Raid Mode 1, 1.67 GHz, 1G ram, nVidia GeForce 4 Titanium 4400 128MB.

If anyone else has experienced this or has any suggestions (short of buying a new rig) it would be much appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
Are you running the most current build ('Check for Updates' under Help) and most current library (under Help too)?

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
The build was current, but I did need to upgrade the library. It did allow me to open a project...but I'm still still noticing problems with the External Drawing Update process. I'm going to dig a bit deeper into that.

Thank you once again for the help...I owe you a beer.
Learn and get certified!