BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

AC11 Training in UK

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, Does anyone know of a good training provider for AC11 in the UK. I've tried Bite in UK who were going to email me of the prices etc .. that was 2 days ago.. same with applecoredesign who still have not responded since my call on monday.
Cheers
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
They are normally more responsive to emails if that is any help. Once you're signed up they tend to email you every month or so listing the upcoming courses available.

Budget around £300+vat per person for a full days course. I assume you are already signed up to a support subscription which will give you a discount from the full price of all courses (and a free upgrade to the next version of AC!)

I know Applecore is holding a user group session at the end of April at their HQ in Birmingham, which is probably closest to you, for under £70. I don't know about Bite.

In answer to your question, I believe they are the only two official resellers/trainers in the UK.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Peter, i only have a demo version from a colleague and not signed up to any support. My immediate need is to have aworking drawing of a building and having built up the GF/FF i am now struggling with the clever bits of the software. So if you know of anyone who wants to do this work for me then let me know. i'm sure i can work out a 'benefits' pacakge for the work.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Just so you know, don't uninstall the trial version of AC if you want use the files you have created again. They are tied to that specific installation on that machine. I believe you can simply upgrade that trial copy to a full commercial and you 'should' be able to use them still.

It's a bit far for me to help you directly, and I've got enough work to do for myself , but if you have any specific queries about the 'clever bits' I'm sure if you post them up here someone will be able to help!

There also may be others who might be able to help in the area. Do you know any local architects who use AC11 perhaps?
Anonymous
Not applicable
I was wondering how to re install the one year student version? I remove the version off of the computer that could not handle the rendering. Then I tried to install it on the new computer. I was stopped with a prompt that I cannot have two licensing or something like that. Please any ideas?

Paul
Anonymous
Not applicable
pdcruther wrote:
I was wondering how to re install the one year student version? I remove the version off of the computer that could not handle the rendering. Then I tried to install it on the new computer. I was stopped with a prompt that I cannot have two licensing or something like that. Please any ideas?

Paul
Hi Paul,

These articles on ArchiCADwiki may help, but you probably need to contact the person you dealt with getting the student licence code from.

https://eduregistration.graphisoft.com/ArchiCADEDU_help_en.pdf

http://www.archicadwiki.com/Educational_Version_Installation?highlight=%28education%29

Sorry I can't help further. Maybe someone from GS will be able give more specific advice to your problem.

(BTW, this was the link about recovering the trial version if you have uninstalled it accidently. here.)
Learn and get certified!