Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

ArchiCAD 20,21,22,23 shows EULA on startup every time.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a user who has been having this issue for a while now, with no discernible reason as to why it started or what to do in order to make it stop.

Every single time he opens ArchiCAD 20 (for Mac) it pops up with the End User License Agreement. He simply clicks OK/Accept and everything works just fine. It's not a huge issue, but understandably it's getting pretty annoying for him to have to do this multiple times a day.

All settings have been searched through multiple times, and it was even recently fully re-installed but the EULA popup still persists.

If anyone has any ideas on how to stop this, I'm all ears.
33 REPLIES 33
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Eduardo,

I have sent you the link via Private Message. Please let me know once the files are uploaded.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Eduardo Rolon
Looks like this has been fixed for 23 and 24, did get it once in 22 but it might be because I have not launched it in some time.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

DGSketcher
Legend

This EULA intrusion seems to be really persistent in AC24 6004 UKI FULL on macOS Big Sur 11.6. It is there every time I launch AC24.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Dear all,

Thank you very much for the reports and I am very sorry about the experience!

We were aware of this issue a while ago. The root cause of the problem is, due to the algorithm of generating HW-related UUID on macOS, the EULA is triggered at start up. We have developed a more robust solution for this issue. The Update 5 for Archicad 24, as well as Update 2 for Archicad 25, will include a fix for this problem.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience! Feel free to ask if you have any further questions!
Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT