Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

ArchiCAD Movie Player Install

Anonymous
Not applicable
After two days of trying to install Movie Player in the options dialog box it mysteriously appeared where it belongs. I am using a PPC G5 iMac v 10.3.9 1.25 ram. My dad is using the same except on an iBook and is fairing a little worse than I.

The movies work great in quick time but cannot bring up a lot of the commands the AC10 Guide in quick time and the pdf e guide require you to use in order to follow the active training duplication methodology. There are lots of things missing in the Navigator - View Map

I signed up for the 30 day free trial as a student and I am thinking that maybe not all tools and add ons came with the education module. I fear that by the time I figure this out my thirty days will have ended before I learn anything about Archicad.

I remember seeing about 410 mb downloaded into my hard drive so I recognize this as being a pretty powerful cad tool so I really want to get into what this tool can do.

So much to learn, I feel pretty stupid not even being able to get to first base on the fourth foul. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any possible solutions if I've given enough info to go on.

One thing I did not mention the movie player does not respond in the options box when clicked upon.
0 REPLIES 0