Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

Archicad 25 SPA

TOMASACRE
Participant

BUENAS MI CONSULA ES  DESCARGUE AC CON LICENCIA ESTUDIANTIL...… PERO SOLO ME PERMITE BAJAR LA VERSION 25 EN INGLES Y ANDO E BUSCA DE UNA VERSION EN ESPAÑOL 

[Moderator:

Google Translate:

"GOOD MY CONSULTA IS DOWNLOAD AC WITH STUDENT LICENSE ... ... BUT IT ONLY ALLOWS ME TO DOWNLOAD VERSION 25 IN ENGLISH AND I WALK AND LOOK FOR A VERSION IN SPANISH"]

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Eduardo Rolon

This is an english language forum.

The reason that you can’t get a spanish version is because it has not been released yet. Localized versions usually are released later.

la contestación es que la versión en español todavía no está disponible

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

View solution in original post

Solution

Sorry, you are wrong

Jp1138_0-1631005201495.png

As Barry says, it depends on your account.

I downloaded it the day Archicad 25 was released but have only used it as demo until now, because finally I got my license updated yesterday. Maybe they are reading this forum 😜

ARCHICAD 27 SPA
Windows 10

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
Eduardo Rolon

This is an english language forum.

The reason that you can’t get a spanish version is because it has not been released yet. Localized versions usually are released later.

la contestación es que la versión en español todavía no está disponible

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Jp1138
Expert

This year the Spanish version has been available since day one, but for unkwon reasons it seems to takes months to update the licenses ☹️

You can use at least the demo mode if you want to take a look:

https://graphisoft.com/dl/AC/25/SPA/Archicad-25-SPA-3002-1.0.exe

ARCHICAD 27 SPA
Windows 10
Eduardo Rolon

@Jp1138 That link doesn't work and if you go to the download section at GS site the only available options are for INT or USA.

Looks like "Available" does not equal "Released".Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 2.48.54 PM.png

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

@Eduardo Rolon wrote:

@Jp1138 That link doesn't work and if you go to the download section at GS site the only available options are for INT or USA.

Looks like "Available" does not equal "Released".

I think it is all related to your Graphisoft ID.

When I try to download I only see INT and AUS.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Solution

Sorry, you are wrong

Jp1138_0-1631005201495.png

As Barry says, it depends on your account.

I downloaded it the day Archicad 25 was released but have only used it as demo until now, because finally I got my license updated yesterday. Maybe they are reading this forum 😜

ARCHICAD 27 SPA
Windows 10
Eduardo Rolon

FWIW I would not have spent the time blocking other localizations from regular users. For example in Puerto Rico we should have access to US, INT and SPA since projects can be on any of those localizations.

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

It´s strange, as happens with regional graphisoft distributors developing utilities for their clients not to be shared with the rest of the world. I don´t understand this way of developing the program.

ARCHICAD 27 SPA
Windows 10

That is another one that doesn't make sense. Either the custom tool is specific for a "market" so everyone else will ignore it or it is usable by all and it should be shared . Either way the tool is the one that should be geolocked not the localization.

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator