BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

Can't Login in Graphisoft

MJDCP92
Contributor

Hello everyone. I've recently purchased an Archicad Licence (Brazil, Archicad SOLO CAU, 12 months). I've received the welcome to Archicad email and tried to follow the steps to sign in and download the software.

However I'm unable to sign in. I can sign in on the foruns, I can sign in to the Archicad Store, but i can't sign in on Archicad ID. I get a "Whoops, something went wrong" message.

I use Opera, but already tried log in in Chrome and Edge (tried with private tabs as well). Tried to log in in my cellphone and also tried to log-in in a friends computer on her own network.

I have firewall and windows defender turned off. I only have Malwarebytes and AdwCleaner instaled on my computer, both free versions without active scans and disabled while trying to log in. I've run scans with windows defender, malwarebytes, adwcleaner and Microsoft Safety Scanner. The problem doesnt seems to be in my computer as I also can't login in my celphone and friends computer.

I also tried using CMD (with administrator privileges) using the following comands:

ipconfig/release
ipconfig/renew
ipconfig/flushdns
ipconfig/registerdns
nbtstat -rr
netsh int ip reset all
netsh winsock reset

No result at all.

I can log in trought the following link: graphisoftid.graphisoft.com but I'm redirected to the graphisoft store website.

Thanks in advance, any other information I can send to help troubeshot this issue I'm more than happy to send.

🙂

Miguel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hi Miguel,

Glad to hear that!

In case of licensing issue, I suggest reaching out to your local support again for more information, along with the GSID problem as well (I was surprised that you had the same problem using a different device and network). I suspect there could be a problem with your GSID account, but with the local support's help, I'm sure that they will be able to help you out with this.

Thank you very much for your understanding! Feel free to ask me if you have any further questions!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Maurich
Participant

I am having the same problem, not being able to login to my graphisoft account

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hi Miguel,

Thank you very much for the question!

I'm not quite sure whether the issue was an error upon signing in, or redirection problem? 

It was mentioned that "I can log in trought the following link: graphisoftid.graphisoft.com but I'm redirected to the graphisoft store website."

This is normal behavior. If a Graphisoft ID account has access to Graphisoft Store for purchasing Subscriptions, it will always be redirected automatically from the old website to the new one.

But if you encounter any error, could you please share a screenshot of the error? 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Hello Minh Nguyen, 

I went into the graphisoft site, tried to login and got this error.

MJDCP92_0-1647874473710.png

I can login into the forums for example, using the same id and password. If I use the graphisoftid.graphisoft.com directly (nstead of going to the graphisoft main site and login from there) the login is successful yet I dont find any company ID or subscriptions available there. (I bought a specefic Brazilian version of the software and in the "welcome" email from graphisoft I received the following link to download: helpcenter.graphisoft.com/br/knowledgebase/134023/

Yet, there, I'm asked to sign in and I get the same error as the print below.

graphisoft_error2.jpg

Thanks in advance,

Miguel Pereira

Hi Miguel, 

Based on the given link, I assumed you are looking for a way to download Archicad 25 Solo BRA?

Here I copied the direct link from our server so that you won't have to go through the login process.

There seems to be a local issue with your machine regarding the GSID. For investigation with the GSID sign in problem, I suggest asking your local support about this. They will be able to help you with further steps.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thank you very much for your understanding!
Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Hello,

Thank you very much for the question!

I'm wondering if you could elaborate a bit more on what happened in your case? Which website are you trying to access, and do you have a screenshot of the error from a browser?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Hello Minh Nguyen,

Thank you for the download link, I'm downloading it right now to see if my licence works. Regardings the GSID, could you elaborate more on that. Are you trying to say that it could be a problem with my PC? I though it could be a local problem, but then I tried to login with my cellphone. I also went into a friends house and tried to login there as well and got the same results.

Yesterday I also deleted my graphisoft ID and recreated to see if it could solve anything, but it didn't (As you can see I'm replying with a different username as I had to create my account again.)

I've contacted my local support, even before posting on the foruns. They tried different solutions but couldn't solve it (yet), so I tried posting my problem on the forum to see if there was different solution.

As soon as I install the Archicad 25 SOLO BRA I'll reply were (if I can login into my graphisoft ID from there)

Thanks

Miguel Pereira

Hello,

Thanks for the download link, I as able to install Archicad 25 SOLO BRA. I was also able to login into my account but the licence couldn't be found. I used my 5days emergency licence (provided by Archicad local support) and  it was successful. I know the problem isn't solved, but for now I'll be able to use Archicad for 5 days.

Thanks in advance

Miguel Pereira

Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hi Miguel,

Glad to hear that!

In case of licensing issue, I suggest reaching out to your local support again for more information, along with the GSID problem as well (I was surprised that you had the same problem using a different device and network). I suspect there could be a problem with your GSID account, but with the local support's help, I'm sure that they will be able to help you out with this.

Thank you very much for your understanding! Feel free to ask me if you have any further questions!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Hello Minh Nguyen,

I sent an email to the local support telling how I was able to download and instal the Archicad 25 SOLO BRA with your help. About the licence, them asked me to use the GS License Manager Tool and to follow some steps. With that I was able to activate my licence and my Archicad is working.

Thanks for your support and help in solving this problem as well.

Thanks,

Miguel Pereira

Learn and get certified!