Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.
SOLVED!

Educational license

pedro infantes
Participant

I have tried to access the student license, and as requirements I sent my ID and my active registration that I have at my university. But they send me an email that I can't get because my university details are incomplete or because of an error. How can I solve that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Giovana Benvenuto
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi Pedro, 

Your license was approved! You can find your new serial number on your profile at myarchicad.com
Let me know if you need help with anything else! 

Best regards, 

Giovana Benvenuto

Education Program Trainee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein

Did you respond to the email to ask them and/or provide what they say is missing?

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Of course, I get one saying that I have to send an email with the subject ArchiCad License to servicioacademico@inge3d.com. They asked for my current ID and my current college enrollment form... but after submitting it, it appears to be incomplete or there was an error.

Solution
Giovana Benvenuto
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi Pedro, 

Your license was approved! You can find your new serial number on your profile at myarchicad.com
Let me know if you need help with anything else! 

Best regards, 

Giovana Benvenuto

Education Program Trainee