BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

HELP!! new user-

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just upgraded to 11 from 8 and want to know what happened to the door styles??? This library only gives me blank doors and is very limited. How do I bring up the styles?
thank you
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not sure what you mean by the door styles. If you are referring to favorites, your old ones won't work since they are referring to parts that are not in the new library (unless you have the old AC8 library loaded).

If you mean library parts, AC11 has a fairly comprehensive set (at least as many as AC8) but they will not automatically substitute for the older AC8 parts in your existing projects.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not really sure what you mean by Styles either, if you mean different type of doors, selection, etc. Then ask you're self this, "Have you downloaded the new Library updates?"

Along with that, there is a wide range of custom objects, including some pretty nice doors is the GDL Object section where you can download objects from other users. You can check this out here.

Hope that helps, thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you very much! I did eventually find them after scrolling through the settings to leaf style. Very different than in 8 where the info box contained a tab with panel style. thanks for the tip on loading new doors that should come in handy too!
Learn and get certified!