Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

I can't print..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please help me... Everytime i'll print always the AC must be closed and show report GRAPHISOFT BUG REPORT..
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
What are you running AC on? What is your operating system? What version of AC do you have? and is your printer driver updated?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank's
AC 9 and my OS XP Profesional pack 1 2002, printer HP deskjet 1180c..
I just can't print 2D, if 3D is ok.
Anonymous
Not applicable
In my experience with XP Pro (which was as short as it was frustrating) service pack 1 was not even available. I bought XP Pro SP2, and still had a bunch of upgrades to download. The only way I could stabilize the OS was to visit MS's safety.live.com site so they could dig into my computer (remotely) and fix bugs.
Maybe start there?
Anonymous
Not applicable
By the way. safety.live.com is a service by Microsoft that when you click "safety scanner" and then do the "full service scan" does sniff into your computer. It takes forever, and may not be for the "private minded" type of person, but is worth it if you are having OS issues.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the same problem, but with ArchiCAD 9 in Windows Vista Home Basic. The printer is an HP OfficeJet 4355 All-in-One.

Every time I try to print any document, ArchiCAD shuts, does not print, and sends a bug report with no answer at all.