BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

I cannot download ArchiCAD 17 educational version

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, I'm so frustrated...I registered for the student version, got my confirmation email/1-year license, which gave me a link to myarchicad.com, where I found my serial #. Next to the serial number, there was a "download" button. I've tried six ways to Sunday to click on that Download button (and also on the name of the program) to download the program, but nothing happens. For kicks I tried to hit the "download"buttons next to all the other programs listed on that page too, and nothing happens, no "waiting" circle or anything. I have windows 7 and am using Internet Explorer 11 if that makes any difference. Please help! Thanks.
11 REPLIES 11
Barry Kelly
Karl wrote:
I'd try Barry's suggestion of Compatibility View first, as some other sites also report that being added to that list restores functionality.
I had a PM back from Maria saying that it did work.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Csaba Kezer
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Karl wrote:
I've heard back from Csaba in tech support about this issue: The problem is with Internet Explorer 11.

Tech support advises trying again with a different browser. E.g., try Chrome, etc.

I'd try Barry's suggestion of Compatibility View first, as some other sites also report that being added to that list restores functionality.
Hey guys,
I just tried Barry's suggestion and it works with the myarchicad site! (I tried it with IE version 11.0.9600.16476)

Cheers,
Csaba
Csaba Kézér
Director, Global Customer Support
Graphisoft
Learn and get certified!