Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Interactive Schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm embarressed to admit I haven't explored this sooner - anyhow I just want a tabular list of zones on the floor plan listing areas - and it all works well except for some annoying numbers I cannot explain - refer screenshots - to the right of the areas are a list of numbers that mean what? And where are they from? And can I delete them? Ideas anyone?

1.jpg
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Your problem may be fairly simple...Try toggling the icons of the area parameter in your schedule settings, you'll want to make sure that the middle icon is blank....
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have tried toggling the three boxes you mentioned - if you refer to the screen shots it is clear that the "strange number" is somehow within the area field.

I thought it might be caused by my customised zone stamp BUT some zones are listing without these extra numbers, and all are using the same library part....

any other ideas?

As an aside, it would be nice if the interactive schedule could include the colour of the zone with listed items....other than a manual workaround there seems to be no easy way....unless there is a trick I don't know about?
2.png
fuzzytnth3
Booster
I may be barking up the wrong tree but is it possible that it is showing the number of zones that are the same.

I seem to remember that there is an option to "group and count" or to list as individual items.

Hope this helps
AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the idea regarding duplicates - no help either!

FYI -

I switched on all layers and used the select duplicates - to no avail.

Also went to Calculate->Schedule Settings->General tab and toggled the Lista all items/ List item types radio button to no avail.

Karl Ottenstein
rwallis wrote:
As an aside, it would be nice if the interactive schedule could include the colour of the zone with listed items....other than a manual workaround there seems to be no easy way....unless there is a trick I don't know about?
Ever up for challenges, I searched through the 'other parameter' options for specific object in the I.S. for zone stamps, and the zone color isn't there. Thought that the workaround might be a custom zone stamp that has a parameter that captures the zone color via a REQUEST or siilar in GDL ... but didn't see anything that could retrieve the color. Might be there somehwere; just didn't find it.

(Would definitely be nice to be able to generate a color-coded 'key' to the zones via the I.S.... assume that's what you were after?)

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB