BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Language Problem in Archicad 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had recently installed the International version of archicad 11 on my windows pc, but the problem I am having is that everything is in a different language, I think it's Spanish, but I could also be Italian I'm not sure. I tried reinstalling archicad but it still is in this foreign language.

Does anyone know how to turn it to english, or do I need to get a different english copy?
6 REPLIES 6
Erich
Contributor
You need to talk with your vendor, they should be able to help you get the correct version.

Just a bit curious though, what language is on the box and other packaging?
Erich

AC 19 6006 & AC 20
Mac OS 10.11.5
15" Retina MacBook Pro 2.6
27" iMac Retina 5K
Anonymous
Not applicable
everything on the box and packaging is english, but yeah I'll go back to the vendor soon and try to figure this out
Anonymous
Not applicable
My North American version came with all the descriptions of the loaded default translators for .dwg conversion in Dutch. Fortunately, I speak Dutch, but I'm sure I'm pretty rare in the US.
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Peter wrote:
Fortunately, I speak Dutch, but I'm sure I'm pretty rare in the US.
Maybe it was a highly peronalized offering just for you, from your conscientious and caring ArchiCAD Reseller?

Cheers,
Link.
Thomas Holm
Booster
Peter wrote:
My North American version came with all the descriptions of the loaded default translators for .dwg conversion in Dutch. Fortunately, I speak Dutch, but I'm sure I'm pretty rare in the US.
Man, buy a lottery ticket! Today is your lucky day!
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Peter wrote:
My North American version came with all the descriptions of the loaded default translators for .dwg conversion in Dutch (…) I speak Dutch.
That is the kind of service you will never get from Autodesk.
Learn and get certified!