Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

License activation EDU

3dontwerpvisualisati
Participant

good day

I am a teacher and since yesterday I have a new laptop. I would like to have Archicad on this again as I need it for my lessons.
However, normally after logging in I could choose which software I wanted and there was also the license code. Now I can't get any further after logging in, the page doesn't change I think. I have installed a new version of Archicad 25, but I can't find my license code anywhere. What am I doing wrong? Does anyone else have a direct link where I can find the license code for my account?

note: myarchicad is not the first time that this site has malfunctioned on a computer. on my old desktop i couldn't even get to the login screen.

13 REPLIES 13
3dontwerpvisualisati
Participant

visible on phone, not visible on laptop. chrome and microsoft edge. (laptop is one day old) 

3dontwerpvisualisati_1-1648427335747.png

Solution

You can install the Educational version you have on your laptop and use the information you got from your phone to activate it.

After doing that, start Archicad and follow the following steps:

Mjules_0-1648427725090.png

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11
3dontwerpvisualisati
Participant

Correct, but i did also have this problem before with a diffrent computer. i would like to know why the site wont work on my laptop. what is going wrong?

Maybe you can have some restrictions from your browser preventing you from viewing that.

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11