Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Nvidia Ouadro 3600FX

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the above card in a HP 8710w running Vista 64.

I am having serious problems with archicad openGL with this setup. Crashing, tracker input not working ect. Does anyone have any experience with this setup? This is a laptop and although the GPU is made by Nvidia the drivers are written by HP. I have the latest and only driver installed. Where do I go to get this issue resolved? HP, Nvidia or Graphisoft? This only happens with Archicad and is very frustrating! Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Djordje
Ace
Mark wrote:
This is a laptop and although the GPU is made by Nvidia the drivers are written by HP. I have the latest and only driver installed.
Try nVidia drivers.

I have had trouble with VBE, and the pixelated OpenGL in the 3D window, now updated the drivers. Will check today. Not nVidia, an old ATI, but the problem is the same.

Artlantis Studio did not work with the previous version of the drivers that ArchiCAD had no trouble with though ... 😉
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Djordje. I don't think nvidia makes any drivers for this card. It's a laptop workstation card. The nvidia site does not have any posted. I found a site that has "modified" (hacked) drivers but I'm not sure if they were for this card. I'm waiting to hear back from Graphisoft tech support.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have same problem in 3D window. And I'm not the only one.

Dell 1735, Radeon 3650 hd(catalyst 9.2), Vista 32 sp1, DirectX 10.1, ArchiCAD 12.2420

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!