Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Perpetual Licensing

Anonymous
Not applicable
Having moved practices and as a result switched from Revit/Autocad to Archicad, I found the following offer from Bentley interesting:

https://www.bentley.com/en/perspectives-and-viewpoints/topics/campaign/perpetual-licenses?SKID=CT_BN...
Preserve the value of your Autodesk licenses that otherwise would be lost as a result of Autodesk’s decision to no longer offer or support perpetual licenses. Your perpetual license is a valuable asset. But, if it cannot be upgraded and maintained, it loses all of its value.

With Bentley, you have a choice. You will not lose the option to purchase perpetual licenses.

If you own Autodesk perpetual licenses, you can receive full credit for the current value of your Autodesk perpetual licenses toward the purchase of Bentley perpetual licenses.
I wondered if Graphisoft had a similar offer or would consider it?

There are certainly a lot of disgruntled Autodesk users as a result of the decision from Autodesk to pull perpetual licenses.
1 REPLY 1
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I think many of Autodesk's competitors are aware that many customers are not happy with this subscription thing forced onto them so they have to pay the price of a full perpetual license about every 2.5 years because of how much that annual subscription costs.
As far as GRAPHISOFT's specific actions, you should ask your reseller, they will probably have the answer to your question.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27