Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Plotting more than one copy from Plotmaker 3.0v

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, can any body help my I am trying to plot more than one copy from Plotmaker 3.0v but know matter which option I have tried I only get one copy?

Plotter HP 1055CM
Comp MacG4 800Mhz OSX10.2.6
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been having the same problem with the same plotter. My work around is to use Plot Flow and repeatedly drag copies of the plot files into the spool folder. A pleasant side effect is that the copies are collated.
Rick Thompson
Expert
Matthew wrote:
I have been having the same problem with the same plotter. My work around is to use Plot Flow and repeatedly drag copies of the plot files into the spool folder. A pleasant side effect is that the copies are collated.
Before 8.0 I could get the sets to collate, but not since. I have submitted this issue to deft ears during beta testing, or at least with no reply...so thanks for confirming as no one on the old talk confirmed this issue. We waste too much time here assembling sets...every day. I do however print multiple copies fine, but it seems slow to send each set individually. What are your doing? Are you not sending directly to the spool folder, but elsewhere and then dragging copies? That sound like something I should try.
Rick Thompson
Mac Sonoma AC 26
http://www.thompsonplans.com
Mac M2 studio w/ display