BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Problem installing Encina Objective

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi how is it going? I have the student version, recently saw about the encina Objective Add-on and I found it to be really cool but I'm having seriously big trouble into installing it, since I do exactly what the installation guide says but when i start Archicad it says there is a problem with some add-ons, particularly encina objective and Frame Wright Pro, and considering the fact that the Cigraph ones and Cadimage ones work perfectly it becomes suspicious I must be doing something wrong.
Any help appreciated.

Daniel
2 REPLIES 2
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
desc4d wrote:
Hi how is it going? I have the student version, recently saw about the encina Objective Add-on and I found it to be really cool but I'm having seriously big trouble into installing it, since I do exactly what the installation guide says but when i start Archicad it says there is a problem with some add-ons, particularly encina objective and Frame Wright Pro, and considering the fact that the Cigraph ones and Cadimage ones work perfectly it becomes suspicious I must be doing something wrong.
You can contact Encina any time for support - our users can attest that we respond quickly.

The problem is that FrameWright will not run on the student version. Remove FrameWright and the problem will go away.
Ralph Wessel BArch
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok thanks Ralph sometimes the answer is so simple that you just can't see it.
Happy holidays.

Daniel
Learn and get certified!