BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Problem running Student ArchiCAD after installation

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, I have a problem with Student ArchiCAD installation - have it installed (registration, serial no. etc worked OK) but cannot load it - I am always given a note that the program is missing "Interactive table" which should be placed in ArchiCAD folder in its accessories. I tried to download the setup program from two different mirror sites, re-installed it and repaired, the error lasts. Does anyone here know where the problem is? Thank you a lot for any help. Jane
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Jane wrote:
Hello, I have a problem with Student ArchiCAD installation - have it installed (registration, serial no. etc worked OK) but cannot load it - I am always given a note that the program is missing "Interactive table" which should be placed in ArchiCAD folder in its accessories. I tried to download the setup program from two different mirror sites, re-installed it and repaired, the error lasts. Does anyone here know where the problem is? Thank you a lot for any help. Jane
Hey Jane,

A friend of mine had an error problem like this as well. We later found out that his computer could not handle such a large program like ArchiCAD. If you could, give us a bit of you're system information like how many megabytes of RAM you have, graphics card, all that fun stuff, and i'll be able to help you out some more. If that's not the problem, it could be a technical issue that i'm not aware of.

I hope this helps, give us a shout!
Learn and get certified!