Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Problem with archicad 11 student version installation

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
I shared the archicad 11 student version, i've installed it, reboot the sistem, but launching the program there appeared an error window, saying that my protection key is invalid.
Anyway there where no asking for writing my personal code or registering my archicad copy.
Is it possible that there's something wrong with WIBU-key?
Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5
Djordje
Ace
Student version does not have a key. Commercial version does.

You should have a code for the student version, and when installing you should specify that you are installing the student version.

Demo and Commercial are the same - just plug in the key and the Demo goes to Commercial.

Looks like you will have to re-install?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, I have a problem with Student ArchiCAD installation - have it installed (registration, serial no. etc worked OK) but cannot load it - I am always given a note that the program is missing "Interactive table" which should be placed in ArchiCAD folder in its accessories. I tried to download the setup program from two different mirror sites, re-installed it and repaired, the error lasts. Does anyone here know where the problem is? Thank you a lot for any help. Jane
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have all the information to install and when I put the name/serial number in the installation wizard the Next button does not become available to go further?
I have ArchiCAD 10 installed and don't want to uninstall it to upgrade to 11.
What can I do to get 11 installed.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ebbie wrote:
I have all the information to install and when I put the name/serial number in the installation wizard the Next button does not become available to go further?
Have you tried to copy and paste the serial number? Usually, mistyping is the problem to this kinda things. If it doesn’t work, why don’t you contact Graphisoft US?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ebbie wrote:
Have you tried to copy and paste the serial number? Usually, mistyping is the problem to this kinda things. If it doesn’t work, why don’t you contact Graphisoft US?