BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Report window

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I keep on having this window popping up everytime I go to the 3D-window

Doe anyone know what the problem could be ?

Thanks

" I'm using archicad 18 on iMac os x yosemite 10.10.1 / NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 1024 MB / 2,9 GHz Intel Core i5 "
4 REPLIES 4
Barry Kelly
Your 'Door Frame' and 'Casement Rectangular' objects are trying to use a fill that you do not have loaded in you attributes.

Select one of the objects and open the script, look at the 3D script and find the line number in question (press CTRL-L and type in the number to go to it).

You should see there what fill it is asking for.

You can use the Attribute Manager to get this fill from another project or template if you know which one it is in.

Maybe post a screen shot of the offending line in the script and I can explain it further if you don't follow.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
hhmmmm,

Didn't understand much 😛

but here's the screenshot u asked for ( I guess)
Schermafbeelding 2015-01-20 om 10.29.53.png
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Martijn:

These look like macros, which are used by library parts, probably doors and windows. See this thread for information about missing fills in library parts: Library Parts Not Working Properly. You will need to go through the model to find the problematic library parts (you can use the Marquee Tool to show parts of the model in the 3D Window), then look at their parameters to find and change the "Missing" fill.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Barry Kelly
It seems you have deleted a fill from your file that your objects are trying to use.
You need to open the script for one of these objects and go to the line number mentioned in the report to find the name of the fill required.

Or you can reset the fills used in your objects if they have the parameters to allow you to do that.
But you will need to do that for each object listed in your report.

It will be easier to find the name of the missing fill and then use the Attribute Manager to append that fill from another file that has it.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Learn and get certified!