BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Signing Into Google Account Affects ArchiCAD

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is very weird and has occurred to me every single time I sign into my Google account. Every time I sign in and stay on my Google account page for the first instance, I notice that various display bugs occur such as:

- my drag a copy + sign does not show up next to my mouse when I execute the drag a copy command.
- when I select multiple items, only the last selection stays highlighted as supposed to all of the selections that I select be highlighted.
- there are many more display bugs that occur. The ones I mentioned are just the obvious ones.

Notes:

- this happens whether I sign into my Google account using Firefox or Safari
- when I navigate away from my Google account homepage and go to a Google product page (ex. Google Docs, Google Notes, etc.), then everything in ArchiCAD displays fine.
- After signing in, and navigating away from my Google account homepage, and then returning to the Google account homepage... everything seems to work okay.
- this bug only happens on the first instance I sign into my Google account homepage.
- Google account homepage is the same page as your Google account settings page when signed in. (same page where you can see your 'My Products' items).
- this bug is occurring on the mac work station, ArchiCAD 11, all drivers and web browsers, ac 11 patches are up to date.

Any input or further feedback on this bug is greatly appreciated.
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!