BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Teamwork Reservation Problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
We can't seem to get Teamworks to let us reserve portions of the drawing the way we want. This is the scenario:

Using the marquee, one drafter can sign in and reserve the marqueed area and the necessary layers, but if he also reserves Floor 1 nobody else can do any work on that floor -- even if they marquee an entirely different area. (He is signing in as a Team Member.)

Now, if the first drafter reserves the marqueed area and the necessary layers, but DOESN'T reserve the floor, the other drafter can reserve his own marqueed area and the necessary layers, BUT neither one of them can make any changes (I presume because the floor itself hasn't been reserved).

This leads me to the conclusion that only one person can work on a floor plan at a time -- which seems to defeat the purpose of the marquee. What are we doing wrong?
1 REPLY 1
Djordje
Ace
Jay wrote:
Now, if the first drafter reserves the marqueed area and the necessary layers, but DOESN'T reserve the floor, the other drafter can reserve his own marqueed area and the necessary layers, BUT neither one of them can make any changes (I presume because the floor itself hasn't been reserved).
What kind of marquee? Thin or thick?

Quite the opposite ... marquee is exactly for splitting the plan areas.

What are the layers? If both of them reserve the same layers, that might be the problem.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Learn and get certified!