Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Urgent - slow opening in 3D window!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have problem with opening in 3D window,Archicad 10,its very very slow and some times the entire process is blocked.The model is simple,without textures and GDL objects.
Sometimes it open 3D window,but when it start to render afther a while Archicad collapsed.CPU is AMD Athlon X2 3800 Ghz, motherboard ASUS M2N-E,graphic card Ati radeon vga EAX 1600PRO silent/td/512mb/A,RAM memory 2 GB Corsair,so I think that computer cannot be a problem.I have see on this forum some topics about configuring graphics card with Archicad 10,so I assume that this may be a solution?(But I really don’t know anything about it Does anybody know it how Archicad 10 work with my graphic card (Open GL version 6.14.10.6287),and if I have to change something about driver or Open GL version can someone tell me how to do and where can I find drivers and how to configure?

Thank you in advance

Branislav
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
P.S.

The size of file which I'm trying to open in 3D window is large but the
real situation in drawing is not corrresponding,also when I have transfered file to a friends computer,time opening in 3D window was approximate to my,also slow.

Branislav
Djordje
Ace
Screen shot?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen