Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Forum Posts

Plan space dissappears when panning

I just bought a HP Z800 that has a EVGA GTX260 and an ASUS 210 video cards installed. When moving the plan space in 2D the plan space goes all white while moving and for the last week I've been trying everything I know to do to get it to not disappea...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lenovo T540p

Hello All, I was a big fan of VAIO and since they are now discontinued I have switched to LENOVO. Just bough the T540p but I am not very happy with the screen resolution. It seems that when I work with Archicad the resolution drops down and becomes v...

CONVERSION OF OLD FILES

WE HAVE VERSION 5 DRAWINGS WE NEED TO UPDATE. DOWNLOADED FILE CONVERTER 7.0 - CURRENTLY ON AC16 - NOW WHAT DO WE DO

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 18 INT FREEZE

Hi...i am testing the archicad 18 in demo version...and after about 15 min working the soft freeze...and i can not activate any bottom of the palette or close the program...but the operating system continue working...then i need restart window 7 and ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

new mac pro

About to make the jump from windows to mac. Want to buy a mac pro. The flash drive that comes standard is 256GB which seems woefully small. The 1TB drive is painfully pricey. Which leads me to the 512GB option. Any suggestions as external flash drive...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 18 only installing demo

Hi, Installed ArchiCAD 18. Computer then rebooted without warning after what seems to be after installation (happened on every installation of ArchiCAD 18 ). After reboot ArchiCAD had been installed. However it is only allowing me to use demo mode. C...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

need help with archicad 16 and goodies

hi guys I"ve install archicad 16 recentlly but when i want to add an add-ons it does not work with "goodies...profile" ....who have the solution please. I'm waiting for your help...thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 18 - installation and run error

Hi, I just downloaded archicad 18 - student version, and I got my serial number just fine, but when the installation continues, just at the end, I get an error message "GXMedia.dll not found. File must be available to run the application!" When I try...

archicad err.JPG
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Design windows on second monitor

Goodmorning forum, after reading a post about what monitors/displays people are using, i've been wondering how can I have two different views showing, ie section / floor plan on different screens, I have two screen setup, 24" / 19", I usually have my...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes