Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

can't find a link to download ArchiCAD 16 or 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone,

i'm currently an architecture student and in this semester i'm taking a CAD course that mainly focuses on ( SketchUp - ArchiCAD ) and some rendering softwares.
Sometimes we're asked to do a homework and bring it to the lab, or to complete the classwork we're doing. Since it's important that the instructor is checking the work we do at the lab, on the college's computers. The problem is the ArchiCAD version available on the labs is 16, and the versions available on the myarchicad are only 19 and 18, so i can't find a safe and official way to download version 16 or even 17 since i can save the work on the previous version of the software. The website doesn't provide a way to download 17 and older versions.

knowing that i already downloaded version 19 and applied the 1-year educational license on it.

My question is, is there a possible way to save my work am doing on v19 to be saved as a 16 version to open it on the lab's computers.

and if not, can you provide me with a link to download version 16 or 17 of ArchiCAD.

Thanks in advance and sorry for grammar mistakes ^_^
0 REPLIES 0