Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

plug in

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does somebody know how to plugin, for exemple:archiwal??

Greetz Mustafa
6 REPLIES 6
Djordje
Ace
musti135 wrote:
Does somebody know how to plugin, for exemple:archiwal??

Greetz Mustafa
http://www.cigraph.it/cigraph/index.jsp?lang=en
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
If you are asking how to install it the Cigraph tools work as Add-ons.

Once you have downloaded and de-compressed the add-on file you must place the resulting folder in you add-ons folder inside the ArchiCAD folder. Once this is done re-launch AC and the new function will appear in the design menu>design extras.

Alternatively open the Add-on manager in AC and select the add-on from any other location on your system.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear Philip,

everything you have said, have i done. But i see not the new functions of archiwall.I looked in Add on manager and there is Archiwall.How do i activated this product?how can i see the new functions??

Greetz Mustafa
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Which ArchiCAD version do you use?

Our plug-ins are are automatically disabled if you use an ArchiCAD Demo version or a Student version because they need to detect an ArchiCAD dongle in order to start...
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear Fabrizio,

I am using Archicad 10 Student Version.Is this not possible with Archicad 10 student version??What must i have to do? Is it even possible or shoold i have archicad10 commercial?

Greetz Mustafa
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Proably I haven't been enough clear:

actually our plug-ins don't work at all with ArchiCAD Student version.

In order to run they have to detect an ArchiCAD dongle plugged to the computer (all the protection system is based on the AC dongle serial number and the plug-in unlock number).

If no ArchiCAD dongle is plugged that means the user is running a demo version or a student version the plug-ins don't work at all (their menu/commands are not avilable).

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy