BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

"Selected layouts in navigator" print dialogue dimmed - not available

Rick Thompson
Expert
I don't know if this issue is related to a security update today, but that did occur. It has randomly occurred in the past, but a restart has resolved things. I print to pdf almost daily, and have over 300 files I regularly print from. Making pdf booklets is vital. Now, I am stuck with printing one page at a time and then combining, or setting up Publisher for every single pln... twice, since I make 2 versions. I have run Onyx to clean the system, reinstalled the print driver, and restarted many times. This sucks. Anyone have any suggestions?

Yes, I have all sheets selected in Navigator.

ps.. actually the option is not available in Navigator either... so it publishes individual sheets.

thanks
Rick Thompson
Mac Sonoma AC 26
http://www.thompsonplans.com
Mac M2 studio w/ display
2 REPLIES 2
Rick Thompson
Expert
Well.. ??? I started printing single pdf's to combine. When only one sheet is selected, the option to "select all layouts in navigator" is available (nuts.. right?). So, I selected that and produced one sheet. Then, tried it with all selected, and it worked.

Sorry for the posting, but maybe someone else might run into the same issue, and this work around seems to joggle AC's memory.

I'm going back to sleep now.. thanks
Rick Thompson
Mac Sonoma AC 26
http://www.thompsonplans.com
Mac M2 studio w/ display
Anonymous
Not applicable
Try closing either the navigator or the organiser. ArchiCAD doesn't like it when you can select layouts in both windows. I hate the organiser for this very reason. Hate is a very strong word... Dislike maybe.
Learn and get certified!

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!