Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Archicad 14 storefront windows materials

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm trying to change the materials settings in the W Storefront 5 13 unit (window). I've selected a material under Model but the material doesn't change in the 3D mode. If I uncheck the "use object's materials" the materials change but so does the glazing. How can I change the frame material without the glass?
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
The materials should have individual settings in the parameter list in the settings dialog.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm sorry but I've been through each and every parameter listing and don't see anything to change the materials. The only place to do that is under "model" but unless I uncheck the "use object's materials" the materials don't change. If I do uncheck that box, everything changes, including the glass.
Anonymous
Not applicable
These are the settings...
Anonymous
Not applicable
I didn't have those options but loaded the Archicad 14 library parts and now have those options. Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Strange. I opened this from the AC13 library. Glad you've got it sorted.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I realized I wasn't using the migration library. Drawing is in version 14 but library was 13 so perhaps that's why.