BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Door & Window Schedule custom text issue

emwatson
Participant

Hi,

I couldn't find any other posts with people experiencing this issue:

I am working through the door and window schedule for a project using AC24, with some fields which are custom text and I am finding that when I type information into the schedule, when I click off or onto another door, the information I have typed reverts to what it was previously and loses the information. I only just realised so will need to go back and re-check everything I have done.

If I go into the individual door settings directly and paste the information into the field, it stays in the schedule but obviously this is much more time consuming to go to each door and paste it in, rather than being able to paste it in the schedule for multiple doors with the content.

I have taken some screen grabs:

1. Schedule prior to entering new information

2. Schedule after typing in new information but before clicking out

3. Schedule after clicking out of the cell

4. The Scheme Settings 

Thanks in advance,

Emily

AC24 Australia • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 | 24 GB ram • MacBook Pro 2.8GHz | 16 GB ram • OSX10.14.3

1. Schedule prior to entering new information.png2. Schedule after typing in new information but before clicking out.png3. Schedule after clicking out of the cell.png4. The Scheme Settings .png
AC24 Australia • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro 2.8GHz | 16 gb ram • OSX10.14.3
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!